Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: To Noteeth_McButter

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mlhall's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2007
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    To Noteeth_McButter

    Just wanted to let you know that you were WRONG!!!!!!!! Appy 52 St.Paul 14

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To Noteeth_McButter

    No need to even speak directly to him.. he's just wanting attention and he obviously wasn't being serious when he picked St. Paul over Appalachia. He's just here to stir sh** up. That's pretty much all there is to it.
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To Noteeth_McButter

    No kidding Chubz. We'll be lucky to see a response on this one from noteeth_McJackass.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member yankeefanz4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2007
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To Noteeth_McButter

    So does anyone know where this guys came from or what team he supports locally I mean? He seems a little fries short of a Happy Meal. Perhaps his Mother let him out too often without his helmet.
    "The essence of the Yankees is that they win. From in front or from behind, they win. And that's why the history of the New York Yankees is virtually the history of baseball."


  5. #5
    Inactive Member noteeth_mcbutterpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2007
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To Noteeth_McButter

    Hey, All I can say is I can't always be right! I was right about Burton was I not?? As far as whereing a helmet I do not apreciate such talk. And yes I will respond to a post thank you!! As far as need for attention i get plentay unlike you guys who live on the intronet looking at things you would not share with your mothers...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member VolsRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2007
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To Noteeth_McButter

    WOW this guy sure sounds smart!! Man what a sorry loser!! I read this guys postings he is one sad lil boy!! If he is a male at all!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member noteeth_mcbutterpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2007
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To Noteeth_McButter

    WOW I MAKE ONE PREDICTION THAT WAS WRONG AND I USE COLOR IN MY POST AND I HATED?? GEEZ!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member noteeth_mcbutterpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2007
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To Noteeth_McButter

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vic Fontaine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No kidding Chubz. We'll be lucky to see a response on this one from noteeth_McJackass.</div></div>
    Look Who's wrong now!! I respond to comments like yours like evryones.. Gee you guys sure are uptight!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To Noteeth_McButter

    You make no sense.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member yankeefanz4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2007
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To Noteeth_McButter

    I can't believe I just read that whole thing...OMG...I need a life and quick. LOL
    "The essence of the Yankees is that they win. From in front or from behind, they win. And that's why the history of the New York Yankees is virtually the history of baseball."


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •